- CIC Property Management Training, “Fundamentals of Property Management,” provides landlords with the knowledge to better market, manage and maintain residential rental property. Topics include marketing, fair housing, the landlord/tenant ordinance, eviction court, nuisance abatement, real estate tax issues, maintenance and budgeting.
- “Tips from Taft” is a continuing series in the CIC newsletter written by Taft West, CIC’s Director of Property Management Training. Each article explores a single topic of interest to multifamily property owners and managers.
- Access more information about what CIC has done, and is doing, to preserve affordable housing in the Chicago area in the CIC newsletter archive.
- Need to know the latest rate you need to pay on tenant deposits? Check here for the latest information available.
- Click here for a PDF version of our Property Management Training Manual.
- Here is a list of other useful links to resources, which when you click them will take you away from this website.
Photo: Marc PoKempner